Mingmei MLC Firm

Welcome to the International Mingmei MLC Firm... If you have been invited then please register if not... then you will be tooken care of shorly Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mingmei MLC Firm

Welcome to the International Mingmei MLC Firm... If you have been invited then please register if not... then you will be tooken care of shorly Smile

Mingmei MLC Firm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered.

Welcome my dears Smile

****Member Application Read before you apply****

Mingmei
    Mingmei
    Emperor

Number of posts : 188
    And Thus We Meet : 2009-02-01

****Member Application Read before you apply**** Empty ****Member Application Read before you apply****

Post by Mingmei Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:06 am

Ruler:
    Nation:
    Link:
    War/Peace Preference:
    Resources:
    Nation Strength:
    Is your nation at war?
    How active will you be on the forums?
    Why do you want to join The Unitican Federation?
    Is their anything you would like to share with us?

*Disclaimer: Majority of nations that are at war for any reason will more than likely be denied access in the alliance. This is a security measure that ensures our members there safety and prosperity of their nations. If you can give us a reasonable answer, you will have a chance of gaining access.

While you wait, please make sure you have your Alliance Affiliation in the game set to The Unitican Federation, and your team color on Maroon. If you need help with anything please scroll to the bottom of your screen and ask for assistance in the chat box or send a message to a member online! Thank you very much for considering us!!!

Thank you for choosing The Unitican Federation!

Last edited by Mingmei on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

****Member Application Read before you apply**** Empty Re: ****Member Application Read before you apply****

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 am

MrsGina
    Avaleena
    http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=314464
    War is an option for Avaleena.
    Marble and Wheat
    No, my nation is currently not at war.

I'm not sure how active I will be on this forum, I will sign into this shortly after signing into my nation. How ever, I will only comment and post when I have something important to say or feel I need to respond to a post.

I have had about 35 different offers from various nations alliances and I felt that most were unresponsive and untrue. When I had received the letter asking me to join this alliance I was convinced this would not be regrettable choice.

I'm not sure how to answer the last question but here goes nothing. I'm 20, I live in Alaska I check on my nation about five days out of the week, but not less then 3, I'm new here and I have currently have 4 slots of my trade filled. If need be I can cancel, but I will need a few days to let others know I am canceling on them. I think the Cyber Nations game it interesting and I enjoy having something to do with my free time. I'm am currently on the orange team and not yet sure if I want to change it let alone know how to if I did.

Thank you for considering me and I hope I meet some of your expectations, and have a great day.

APPROVED

That is what UAE is all about honesty and working hard! Im gald to hav you in our alliance Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 pm